All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are asked to wear a Coombe Hill Infants' School uniform.
We would like all our children to have the logo sweatshirt/cardigan (see PMG Schoolwear information below). If you need assistance with the cost of uniform, please speak to Mrs Berry in confidence.
Your local supermarkets sell great versions of the polo shirt, skirt, trousers, shorts, summer dresses at a cheaper cost, ready for the mud kitchen and the painting area!
The school uniform is as follows:
- Logo (if possible) sweatshirt/cardigan in royal blue.
- White or pale blue polo shirt.
- Grey skirt/pinafore, trousers or shorts.
- Summer dresses in a blue and white check can be worn in warmer weather.
- White, grey or black socks/tights.
- Black school shoes without laces.
- Velcro-fastening trainers, (no laces)
- White, blue or black plain T-shirt
- Shorts or joggers/leggings.
Children should come to school in PE kit on their allotted PE days.
Permitted jewellery that may be worn is:
- One pair of stud earrings – no other piercings are permitted.
- A smart and sensible wrist watch.
Jewellery is the responsibility of the pupil and not the school. Lost or damaged items will not be refunded.
The school will provide each child with a named Blue Bag on their first day with us.
Pupils with long hair must ensure that this is tied up at all times with a plain hair accessory.
Makeup and Nail Varnish
No makeup or nail varnish should be worn.
All pupils are required to wear weather-appropriate clothing such as a warm waterproof coat in winter, and a sun hat in the summer. Gloves, scarves, wellington boots etc. can be worn and removed in the classroom.
All pupils’ clothing and footwear is clearly labelled with their name, including socks, shoes and accessories.
Any unnamed lost property is taken to the lost property box in the year one playground. Named items are returned to children.
Second Hand Uniform
The CHIPTA run regular second hand uniform sales. These are a great place to pick up school uniform. Much of it is in very good condition and is for sale at a fraction of the cost. Look out for information on the CHIPTA notice board and in the Friday emails.
Our logo uniform can be bought from PMG Schoolwear, see the flyer here. You can either order online or make an appointment to visit the store. Appointments should be made by visiting their website:
How to find us:
393-395 Hook Road
Tel. 0208 786 2211
- In Chessington Hook Road Parade
- Free Parking Outside Shop
- Parking opposite in Sainsburys Local Car Park
- Close to Tesco Express and Post Office
- 50 Yards from Hook & Chessington Library (Parking also available)