Did you know…
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits listed below and you apply for free school meals, Coombe Hill Infants’ will receive a Pupil Premium Grant of £1320!
Is your child eligible?
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits specified below, free school meals are available in both Coombe Hill Infants’ and Coombe Hill Junior School:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support from National Asylum Support Service (NASS) under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- The Guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
What are the benefits for you?
Children in receipt of the Pupil Premium are entitled to:
- Attend any school trip free of charge
- Attend an after-school club free of charge
- Home Learning Pack
What are the benefits for the school?
The extra funding contributes towards:
- Staff training with a focus on attainment for all
- Additional staff across the school
- Extra interventions where needed
- Please see our PPG action plan on our website for further details
Please contact the school office if you think you may be able to apply or apply via the misleadingly titled "free school meal" link on the Kingston. gov website.