At Coombe Hill Infants' our children enjoy weekly sessions with our forest school teacher, Caroline Young.
Contact with the outdoors is often limited for many children in modern society, and the vital experience of using the outdoors and being comfortable in nature is something we value at Coombe Hill Infants'
Forest school allows children regular opportunities to;
- develop their confidence and self-esteem
- develop their physical skills and Gross motor
- be challenged
- develop their innate curiosity and motivation to learn
- explore, using multiple senses
- develop a responsible attitude
all through hands on and child initiated learning.